About the Role:
We are looking for a Customer Support Operations Manager to join our Gurgaon, India office.
In our endeavour to build world class customer support team we want to ensure customer delight at every step as we go. Being the first of its kind in the world- Rotimatic has created a new category of smart connected kitchen appliances. This lays a greater emphasis on having capable customer support team. The Customer Operations Manager will be responsible for developing processes, strategies etc to achieve operational excellence in the Customer support function.
If you are somebody who loves and appreciates technology and has a flair to develop customer support operations ground up, then we would love to talk to you !!
1. Call Centre Operations:
- Lead & own the development of the processes and policies, customer-service standards, to ensure operational excellence.
- Provides customer service leadership with regard to all facets of operations analysis and performance management.
- Responsible for delivering on the quality metrics set by Zimplistic
- Responsible for the excellence of the operations.
2. Call Centre Systems:
- Establishing technical specifications for customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks etc.
- Manage equipment installations, developing preventive maintenance programme; Managing repairs,upgrades, audits etc.
Maintain and improve operations by regular system, quality & process audits.
4. Team Management:
- Lead the the recruitment & training effort.
- Manage the capacity planning,scheduling systems, team communications, appraisals, recognition programs, attritions etc.
- Develop and monitor the key metrics.
- Conducts regular meetings/trainings for the Customer Care teams to maintain a proper communication flow .
5. Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors/ Masters degree in Engineering is a must
- A minimum of 10-15 years of experience in the Customer Support function
- Demonstrable strong leadership and initiative is a must
- Client advocate with strong customer service skills.
- Ability to coach and drive the customer support team.
- Ability to analyze and interpret qualitative and quantitative data
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication and organizational skills