Zimplistic is a new age connected smart kitchen appliances company which is using the latest technology tool kit to create a new breed of devices that will enable people to eat healthy at home without sacrificing convenience.
Our flagship product, Rotimatic (www.rotimatic.com)is the world’s first robot in the kitchen that enables individuals to make fresh, healthy, homemade rotis/flatbread with a touch of a button.You can check out Rotimatic in action at this link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6z6-eq0RT8
Our mission is to enable people to eat healthy at home with the help of technology without any compromise on health.
About the Role:
Zimplistic is looking for an After Sales technical Service Manager for our US office. You will be part of the After sales team and owning the responsibility of troubleshooting and repair of our flag-ship product Rotimatic via a team of technicians hired or managed by 3rd party ensuring utmost customer satisfaction and delight.
The ideal candidate is a person with attention to detail and highly organised and someone who loves to build things.
- Understand Rotimatic assembly and troubleshooting
- Hire and manage a team of technicians to repair rotimatic
- Support engineers/technicians in smooth operations of the product
- To create documents related to quality issues found during assembly and testing and communicating this to the Singapore team on a regular basis
- To own the building, testing, and inspection of the units to ensure the units meet specifications, tolerances, and specified requirements.
- Stay involved with customer satisfaction issues after the sale/repair
- Deliver theoretical and practical training to the technicians
- Perform on-site troubleshooting and diagnosis at Customers’ as required.
- Work closely with Logistics partner to ensure proper delivery, repair and after sales issues.
- Resolve complex technical issues, warranty and parts technical questions and provide customer assistance support
- Own the stock-up of the spare-parts,necessary equipments etc.
- Liase with customer support and engineering team
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (preferred) / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent
- 5-8 years of working experience in Manufacturing/Production or any related field
- To read and follow engineering drawings, schematics and specifications to determine component parts and assembly sequence. Ability to solder components is a plus
- Hands-on experience with various mechanical machinery such as drilling, cutting, measuring tools and workshop equipment
- Ability to work independently
- Very hands on attitude with good manual dexterity and strong troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills
- Self motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision
- High level of Integrity
- Taking personal ownership to maintain incident and injury free environment and meeting commitments while demonstrating excellent teamwork capabilities
- Last but not the least, good managerial skills