Zimplistic is a new age connected smart kitchen appliances company which is using the latest technology tool kit to create a new breed of devices that will enable people to eat healthy at home without sacrificing convenience.
Our flagship product, Rotimatic (www.rotimatic.com)is the world’s first robot in the kitchen that enables individuals to make fresh, healthy, homemade rotis/flatbread with a touch of a button.You can check out Rotimatic in action at this link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6z6-eq0RT8
Our mission is to enable people to eat healthy at home with the help of technology without any compromise on health.
About the Role:
We are looking for a driven Community Engagement Specialist to attract and interact with the community, both virtual and local, as the voice of Zimplistic for our US office..It is a varied role, that includes a marketing mindset with hands-on execution approach to develop integrated marketing campaigns, community management, event organization, business development/sales (?) and all issues related to consumer experience.
The role is suitable for those seeking to be hands on in marketing of consumer hardware products and growing as the brand expands.
Campaign Design & Execution:
- Manage the pre-order campaigns,branding campaigns, roadshows & customer/community events.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous marketing projects and brand activities to drive growth.
- Have an ability to work well under pressure, and being decisive with “what’s best for the consumer” mindset and adapt quickly to change.
- Create brand communication elements as part of integrated marketing campaigns working with in-house design teams and external vendors.
Community & Social Media Management:
- Build,grow, execute and maintain the social media strategy and be a voice of the company through the company blog, social media platforms, press releases, and other written communications.Be a customer Service representative in your own way.
- Integrate closely into the team to know the heartbeat of the company and portray that in the company’s online identity.
- Own copy writing process ensuring our messaging reflects our brand, our quality, and our values
- Generate, edit, publish and share original content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing and building on the appropriate social data/metrics, news & trends and act as an extended PR.
- As all the marketing roles become more and more data-driven, as a social media community manager dig into the data, analyze that data, and draw actionable insights.
Requirements & Qualification:
- Bachelors/Masters in Communications,Marketing, Business, New Media, Public Relations, or related field
- 5-6 years of hands-on marketing experience. Digital marketing,agency background or start-up experience is highly favourable.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and knowledge of social analytics tools.
- Desire to solve big problems
- Positive attitude,detailed and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to - troubleshoot ,connect with people , think globally.