About the Role:
We are looking for a Sr. Manager Human Resources that has the ability and motivation to help us grow our team from its current small base in Singapore into a globally distributed Product Design & Marketing powerhouse.
Based in Singapore, this role is the overall head of our HR function, covering staff not only in the Singapore market, but also in the other country markets that we expand into.
Zimplistic is not only creating a new Hardware company focused on capturing opportunities at the interface of Food and Technology, but also creating a new Brand, and an entirely new product category.
Overall Head of our Human Resources function, setting our HR policies, defining the procedures, and leading the implementation of all our HR tactical programs.
- Define the overall Human Resources strategy for Zimplistic.
- Recruit, Mentor, and Manage team of dedicated HR professionals
- Lead the recruitment and on-boarding activities for the organization as we expand.
- Determine the overall compensation strategy, including defining pay grades and salary bands for existing and new hires
- Define and implement the regular employee appraisal and performance management approach for the company
- Recommend, define, and implement all benefits programs for Zimplistic Operating companies
- Select and manage third party providers, covering various HR functions including: medical benefits; payroll solutions; recruitment agencies
- Work with the various functional departments to create inter-departmental functional processes and define KPIs
- Develop organizational structural recommendations for Zimplistic as company grows
- Supports senior management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Ensures Zimplistic complies with all applicable legal requirements related to employment in the jurisdictions where we operate, including: national/federal, state, and local. Responsible for enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on necessary actions.
- Bachelors/Masters degree with 10+ years of Human Resources Management experience.
- Start-up experience is highly desirable, or experiencing working with established company undergoing a major growth phase
- Excellent communication and execution skills with an outgoing personality.
- Ability to take initiative and make decisions quickly in fast-moving start-up environment
- Resourceful and hands-on
- Demonstrated experience managing team of HR professionals
- Understanding of labour laws and employment legislation in Singapore and USA (in particular)
- Entrepreneurial spirit, not a "corporate person" and very outgoing, likeable, presentable, humble and naturally capable of easily interacting with others